22 June 2006

Interview Thing

1. As a guestimate, how many times are you and J-chan gonna go at it this weekend?
2. What is your favorite anime?
3. What is your favorite manga?
4. How many times, in a week, do you want to strangle me for asking silly questions?
5. If you could be anyone else in the world, who is alive today, who would it be?

1.Uh, maybe a lot. Depends on how much of the time we spend at home.
2.I like Bleach and Chrono Crusade the most I think.
3.Full Metal Panic
4.I never want to strangle you for asking questions.
5.Uh, I don't know that I would want to be anyone else. I'm used to my own problems and eccentricities. I don't feel like getting used to anyone elses!

If anyone else wants to participate, just post a comment asking me to interview you, and I'll post some questions. Then you can answer on your own blog or in my comments! I was interviewed by ruggerchuck.

No comments: