13 October 2005

Wedding Update!

I have now gotten my tiara and my unity candle! They finally came in the mail. I am hoping to hear from the baker pretty soon about going in to talk to the other girl about doing my wedding cake. And I am going to make an attempt to get my flowers ordered this week or next. I think I am just going to mail the order in and have them send me the bill, with how much and when I need to make a deposit. And I have to figure out about the reception rentals pretty soon too so I can get those done. I'm just ready to have all this stuff figured out already!!!
But I will hopefully be meeting with my sister next month to design the invitations so we can get those printed and all that. Hopefully I can get them printed through the printing center on campus for a decent price.

By the way...I HAVE MY TIARA NOW!!!!!

No comments: