17 October 2005

Wedding Planning Can Be FUN!!!

Josh and I went Saturday to do our gift registry. We registered at Sears, Wal-Mart, and Bed Bath and Beyond.
We arrived in Hattiesburg at about 11 a.m. and first ate at Willy T's. We registered first at Sears because it was right there. That wasn't the best experience in the world. The scanner kept breaking. We tried to keep things realistic there. Please visit our Sears Registry and take a look.
Then we walked through JC Penny, but I decided that I wasn't sure if I wanted to register there after all.
So, next stop, Wal-Mart, because I knew we should register there. We had some fun there. I went to the little register station and set up our account. Then proceeded to wait ten minutes for an associate to help me out. Lots of fun, let me tell you. Although we did have fun registering. We registered for a few silly things, well, they made some of the people I work with laugh. Can you identify the funny items? Check it out here.
We were planning to go see The Exorcism of Emily Rose, but we finished at Wal-Mart with a couple of hours to spare. So we decided to check out Bed Bath and Beyond because it was just across the street, and neither of us had been in since the one in Hattiesburg opened. After a 15 minute walk through the store, we decided to set up a wedding registry there. We had to wait a few minutes while the registry consultant finished up with a couple. She got everything set up for us, and we taught us how to use the scanner. I noticed a referral box on the form, and remembered by friend Chad telling us that he and his fiance had registered there. I put her name in, and found out that I had gotten them a $25 gift card. We got our scanner and went to have fun. Needless to say, our registry got to be a bit ridiculus. Over two hours later, Heather, our consultant, was happy that we showed up because she was about to leave for the day. Take a look and see if you can identify the joke items!!!
We ended up having to see the 9:45 showing of Exorcism, and greatly enjoyed it. It was a freak-out movie. It's the kind of horror flick I like to see, because it doesn't try to gross you out with blood and gore. It just does little things that are meant to make you think, and then the thinking just freaks you out. Kind of like a Japanese horror film.

But anyway, Now that you have links to all three of our wedding registries, BUY US STUFF!!!

No comments: