19 October 2005

Back To Work

Ok, so I never really got to leave work, but we have a meeting with the CIO, Homer, this afternoon at 5. I heard that there might have been a change to not include the technicians in this meeting, but I haven't heard anything for sure. We are all eagerly awaiting a chance to tell him what we think.
Things have been ridiculus with other departments not doing their job. And, of course, since everyone sees us and comes to us, it gets blamed on us. And we are the lowest paid employees in the department. You think the part that gets seen and dealt with would get paid good money... But no, we are the red-headed step-children...
Well, complaining isn't going to do that much. But I will hopefully hear something good at our meeting tonight. It had better be good because I am skipping class for it!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well, how did your meeting go? Find out anything encouraging?