14 October 2005

A BAD Day Already...

Ok, it's not even 8:30 and my day is already bad.
I woke up early with a leg cramp that refused to go away. When I say early, I mean before 5 a.m. It still hurts.
I forgot to take my medicine at supper last night because we ate at the mall, so I could barely breathe this morning.
I got all my stuff together and left the house at a decent time, so at least that is something!
I get to work and start going about my normal morning routine. I work at a high counter and have a laptop for work. Becuase I have nothing that locks at work, except our office door, I normally carry my laptop home everynight. I set the laptop backpack on my chair as usual, and turned around to do something. Now, I didn't bump the chair or anything, but my bag falls off. Now, take into account that I have not gotten out my laptop yet. So I pick it up and put it back on the chair and go to get breakfast, not really worrying about the fact that it fell. Apparently I should have worried. The corner of my laptop that isn't protected by padding is what actually hit the floor. While my laptop works normally, The back corner is busted up. Now I have to hold the corner of the case together in order to eject the CD tray.

To top things off this morning, Brandi is out because she has to carry her daughter to the dentist this morning. And the temp, Chris, hasn't shown up yet, or at least, not that I have seen. I'm beginning to think that when I could breathe and my leg was cramping I should have went ahead and stayed in the damn bed. I really hope that this day manages to get better!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm sorry your day started off badly! I hope it got better quickly.

Just remember: it's the weekend AND YOU HAVE YOUR TIARA!!!!

; )

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND and feel better soon.