13 October 2005

I hate Doctors!!!

Ok, so normally I don't have a problem with doctors. I even have some that I am incredibly fond of. Such as Dr. Folse. She's terrific. However, Dr. Lancaster should be shot. I started having trouble breathing on Saturday night. I waited until Monday morning to go to the doctor because I was at my parents' house this weekend. I went to the family clinic/after-hours clinic because they are designed to take walk-ins, and I wouldn't be able to see my doctor even if I went to his office. He listened to my breathing, did a few chest x-rays, and checked by bloodox. Nothing on the x-rays, bloodox of 98%... He put down a diagnosis of painful breathing. I just looked at him, and he decided to an pluerisy (sp?) because of the dirty look. He only gave me an anti-inflammatroy... I feel like shooting him!!! It hurts a lot to breathe, but I can't stay at home JUST because I'm having trouble sleeping and it hurts to breathe. I have to work. Hopefully I will get to feeling better soon.
Because I went to the doctor, Josh had to take me because I hadn't gotten any sleep, I missed class Monday night. That was the last absence I can have. However, I did better in the class last night than most of the kids that had been there. We were studying grammar though. I can get the grammar down no problem. I just have trouble with the vocabulary... Hopefully I will have time to study that soon.

No comments: