09 August 2006

Not a Wonderful Time

Yesterday afternoon and today haven't been too great.
A lady at the apartment complex backed into my car today. She ran off before I could get her insurance information, but she told me she would get it to me. Hopefully that will happen today.
I'm about to leave work to go to the body shop to get an estimate, then see if I can find her. I'm 95% positive that she is one of the ladies that works in the realty office, which is right in front of my apartment. Hopefully I can get most of this handled today.
At least I should get a paintjob out of the deal. And considering someone has keyed my car in the past, that's pretty good. They will quite possibly have to replace the driver's side door, leaving me only one original door on this car. And I haven't even had an accident that was my fault!

No comments: