08 August 2006

I should have called in dead after lunch. It was a BITCH. I got slammed, and the phones got slammed. So the boss comes up on me about that while I'm with the VERY LAST of my in person customers, so he's tiffed with me about the phones getting backed up. OR, at least, it feels that way. It could just be the depression thing again. I have been slightly paranoid lately. I'll admit it.
And I almost did call in dead. I think it was Chuck's suggestion...(Lunch is slightly fuzzy. Must be the water...) But I decided not to.

Shaun was late again coming in. He called and got me at a few minutes before 11 and said he had forgotten to set his alarm clock again. It's been a few weeks since the last time, maybe he'll be around through the Fall Rush anyway.

Our new bookstore will hopefully open tomorrow. Hopefully. I can start buying books on Thursday. I'm going to be sure to be in the 2 weeks before classes start just in case a class gets cancelled. I don't want to be stuck with books I can't use. And I want to get in the new bookstore early too. I want to see if before it gets full of kids. It's supposed to be nice.

No comments: