14 August 2006

Family Time!

We went to visit my parents this weekend. Daddy's birthday is Wednesday. We both, my sister and I, forgot presents for my father. Jackie just left it at home. I hadn't even gotten it yet!!!
So, I went to Wal-Mart last night and picked up a card to mail today. I kinda hope he gets it on Wednesday, but no guarantees. Mail is weird through the USM post office. It sometimes takes longer. Hopefully it won't this week. And I got him a gift card at Tiger Direct. He likes to shop there a lot.
It was a good trip though. Momma took a look at a costume pattern a friend brought me to check out, and gave me some good suggestions for it. If it works out, it'll be affordable. I would just have to put in some extra hours to get it done for Halloween. I got the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease video. I'm going to check it out either tonight or tomorrow. I'm kinda excited about it. It will be a fun change. Tonight it is just some more time with Maya.
I also got to just spend some time with Daddy just chatting about random things. I really enjoy doing that because it's something that we don't always get to do.
And Ashleigh was an incredible sweetheart Saturday. She decided to start stacking things in the kitchen. At first it was just a couple of canisters and a box. It later turned into the vegetable oil and the diet pepsi. She was convinced that she was going to stack the 2 liter pepsi on top of the oil. I said, "Baby, I don't think that's gonna work." To which I heard 'It work. It work.' She talks so well to only be a year and a half old. And is incredibly smart, most of the time. Of course, then Momma saw her and took the pepsi right out of her hands. I cracked up. It was just to cute.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

awwe that sounds adorable. My four year old little princess has a chain of boxes spread out across out basement, I don't have the heart to take down her box train. It is just soo cute.