04 August 2006

New Pet

Yes...I'm dumb enough to get a virtual pet. I saw one on somebody's blog and clicked the link. Then I decided to make one just for the hell of it.
Mr. Tadakeichi is the name of Chiyo-chan's big dog in Azumanga Diao. One of these days I will finish that series. It's very funny.

Today has been something of a boring day. iTech has a new word. Sekecting. I'm not exactly sure what this means. It might be a synonym for selecting. Or it might be a way of cussing out students without their knowledge. I'm not really sure.

Well, now it's almost five and time for me to go home. I'll be counting down for the next three minutes. Three minutes to life...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

it's not dumb, it's cute. actually, it looks a little like my real pup. hope your weekend is less boring.