22 July 2005

The Weekend

Ok, I'm glad it's Friday and the work week is over, but I have a busy weekend.
First, we are going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the coast. The decent showtimes are 7 and 7:30. We have to leave right after work and will hopefully have time to eat first.
Then, I have a wedding to attend tomorrow night. The plan is to sleep until noon though!
The wedding is a decent drive away and at 6 pm, so that's going to be another late evening.
THEN, on Sunday I have to start some erious work on my article review. I have to write a paper based on an article. 8-10 pages, 10 sources, and it is due next Saturday. I've barely started. So I will probably be in Hattiesburg all night Sunday working on my paper.
On top of that my class is puttin on a production of The Three Little Pigs in class on Monday. I'm the stage ninja. Unfortunately, I don't think I own anything black that I can fit in. Or have a black cap. So I think I will be doing some shopping on Sunday afternoon too. At least I should be able to find some cheap black pants at Wal-Mart.

Maybe once Monday gets here I can get a little rest!!!

-Also, anyone who has a few minutes should stop by Jackie Taylor's blog. There are new pictures of my neice available. And they are super cute!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A Stage Ninja? What the heck is that?!? I took Theatre Appreciation in college, but maybe I've just forgotten.

As you know, I had a busy weekend too. Hopefully we'll both get a little more rest this weekend.

And as for being a little cold to the new guy, well, that's understandable. Just remember it's not his fault and things usually happen for a reason. Something will come along.

Cory said...

A stage ninja is an industry term for stage hands. It's because they dress in black and everyone ignores them.