18 July 2005

End of the Day

I just had to make another post before I left work. I probably won't be able to at home.
Josh had an interview with my boss this afternoon. She is also over the field technicians at USM. He doesn't feel wonderful about how it went, but from the way he talked I think it went alright. I really hope he gets a call back. He needs a better job that the one he has! I mean, I don't even have a degree and I make more than he does. I'm treated a lot better too. Even if he gets hired he will make less than me, but only by a few hundred a year. Not enought to really matter.
I just hope they liked him. He had meet everyone in the interview before. I hope that helps, or at least doesn't hinder him.
He said they would call him back by Friday if he gets it. It's going to be a long week....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm sure he did fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed, although a job further north would be good too! : )