19 July 2005

More Craziness

Well, I ended up with another event yesterday that shows my life is entirely too crazy right now. I'm taking Theatre Appreciation this summer and have to write papers on some plays this summer. I need to see a couple of the plays again to write the papers. So I went to the ticket office to buy a second set of tickets for Josh and myself.
Well, the production that we REALLY want to go see again was sold out for Wednesday night. Ok, the next showing is Saturday night and the next after that is the following Thursday night. My paper on the play is due that Friday, so I can't really wait until Thursday. I got tickets for Saturday night.
When I bought the tickets I looked at my planner. I saw that we have a wedding to attend. Stupid me didn't put the TIME of the wedding in my planner. I thought it was an afternoon wedding. WRONG!!! The wedding is at 6pm. The play is at 7:30pm.
Any other time I would be able to find someone to take at least one of the tickets off my hands. Everyone I know that is even semi-interested in theatre already has plans for the weekend. I cannot find anyone has Saturday night free. At least I only paid $10 for the two tickets.
Well, actually, a friend of mine is checking with one friend of hers to see if they want them. It's the only couple that she doesn't know is busy. And they might be. I really hope they are interested in the tickets. It's a great production!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Who is getting married? And how far is the wedding from the play? You might be able to make both if they're close. Good luck!

Cory said...

The wedding is that of a friend of Josh's from High School. It is about an hour from Hattiesburg. Unfortunately, it is at 6 pm and the play is at 7:30. But I did manage to sell the tickets!!! The guy just has to come pick them up.