25 July 2005

Productions

Ok, so I'm just now posting today. I know it is awful, but it is part of life. It's been a horrid Monday. I made it to work with a minute to spare. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just had to eat after I opened the office. Nothing to major.
I had a paper due today in Theatre Appreciation so I printed it out this morning. I really hope that I get another A in there. Then I won't have to worry so much about the last paper and the final.

My sister posted something about slinkies on her blog that has been on my mind all day. View it here.

In class we had to put on productions of The Three Little Pigs. I wish I had taken my camera. We were one of two groups that did it using realism. The others all used theatricalism. Ours beat the other group by far. I was the stage ninja! It was fun. I was dressed in black and had my hair up under a black Southern cap.
It was fun. I don't want to do it again.

Now, if I can get through the rest of my class work it will be great. I have two papers and two finals left in three classes. One of the finals is 2 essay questions. Too much work left!!!

Josh and I are close to finishing Tenshi na Konamaki (A Cheeky Angel). It's apretty good anime. I doubt we finish it before I finish school this semester (lot left to do) but we can finish it shortly thereafter. If he quits playing Diablo II long enough. :)

Well, enough randomness from me. More later!

No comments: