22 July 2005

Bad News

Well, I found out yesterday that Josh didn't get the job at Southern. I had already decided he didn't though. The guy that interviewed the day after him was called in the next morning for a second interview. He got the job. I was kinda cold to the boy yesterday and I feel a bit bad about it. But what can I say, I wanted Josh to get the job. I'm not going to hold it against anyone though. Apparently this guy was more qualified. And something else is bound to open up eventually.
Unfortunately, he had his eye set on a bank job. But he found out yesterday that the bank decided not to replace the guy that is leaving. And he didn't get a call back on the job he applied for at Hattiesburg Clinic. It's hard to get a job around here.

On a better note, we are going to the Coast tonight to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Hopefully we will have a good time. We are leaving right after work and going with a group of friends.

No comments: