23 September 2006

A Week With Friends...

Ok...this isn't a whole week, but it's been a lot.
Usually during the week Josh and I keep mostly to ourselves outside of work. But this week has been different. I just haven't had a lot of time to myself, but that's ok.
Tuesday night Chuck wanted to borrow the washer and dryer, so he and Stimpy hung out for most of the evening. Josh and Chuck played a few games of Magic.
Thursday night (I think Thursday. Could be wrong...) Chris was in town, and he, Chuck, and Stimpy hung out with us for a good sized chunck of the evening. Josh and Chris played Magic while the rest of us played a few games of Tsuro (sp?). It's a quick and fun game where you place tiles on a board to create a path and attempt to die a pretty death. Then Chuck wanted to go back to his place so he could play Yakuza, so Stimpy, Josh and I watched Life is Beautiful, at least, I think that was it.
Friday night we (being Chuck, Chris, Stimpy, Joe L, Josh and I) ate at Longhorn and went to see Fearless.
And today we still decided to spend time with them, yet again. We met for lunch, then went our separate ways...only to meet up at The Gamer Sanctuary for the evening. It's the first time Josh and I have hung out there for any real length of time. We usually just stop in to see if they have something we are looking for and leave. Tonigt I played a couple of games of Tsuro (I even won a game!!!). Josh played some Tsuro and some Magic. I watch part of a game of Robo Ralley. I might play that if it starts up when I'm around again. It looked fun, although I would probably get myself killed alot.

As much as I enjoy hanging out with our friends, I hope we stay to ourselves tomorrow. I need some serious quiet time before next week rolls around. I have some homework to start on and a book to finish!


>>>Edit: Please allow me to apologize profusely for my mixup in this post. It was Joe B, not Joe L, that attended Friday night's festivities. Amazing how easy it is to mix up letters when not fully conscious.

1 comment:

niassne said...

You do realize that I, Awesome Cool Joe, am Joe L., while tall mustached Pretty Cool Joe is Joe B. There is a very distinct difference. I is Awesome as this week attests. Plus I would have remembered if I had gone to Longhorns with you guys which would have been awesome oppossum, but I didn't because I was working proving once again that Joe B. was with you not Super Dooper Joe L.

Anyway though I would drop that little "correction" in ;-) Plus I'm returning thanks for you commenting on my blog!! :D

Niassne