11 September 2006

Bad Girl

I know...I've been a bad girl. I just haven't had time to post lately. We're under our Fall rush at work, so I've been putting in some major hours. And once that cleared up, I was already behind on my school work. :) If it's not one thing it's another.
The rush is clearing up a little bit, at least enough for me to catch up on my schoolwork. So hopefully I will be around here a little more.
Last week, or the week before...I'm not really sure, I actually managed to get a couple of full nights sleep. To bad that after two night I reverted back to my trouble. But hopefully with time my doctor and I will get this worked out.
Josh and I watched a few movies this weekend.
The first was Flight Plan. I really enjoyed it, of course, I'm a fan. Of course I enjoyed it. :) Josh said it took to long for them to give you the clues. However, I think this was intended. For the first portion of the movie you felt like her.
The second movie was The Protector. I really enjoyed this movie as well. However, while it is a martial arts film, I expected more plot stuff for some reason. The movie was less than 90 minutes. And was Very good.
The last movie was The Libertine. I didn't really enjoy this one very much. I had no clue what it was going to be about, and Josh thought it would have sword fights. Instead there was an orgy. While that was somewhat interesting, I felt the entire movie left something to be desired. Johnnie did stuid stuff, and the film was very dark, making it hard to see what was going on.
I guess overall it was a good weekend. I finished my homework in time, and now I just have to manage not to get behind again. I have done my first program for Visual Basic, although it was as simple as a Word document. I am now preparing myself for the next one, which will be harder.
I will be kicking back into gear on my workout routine this week. I was sick last week and didn't work out. And I'm thinking of trying the Special K diet just to kick start my weight loss. I'll let you know any final decisions in regards to that.

No comments: