13 September 2006

I'm Gonna Be An Aunt Again!!!

My sister found out Monday that she is having a little girl again. We're excited. And Ashleigh is thrilled, I think. She has been asking for a little sister. She didn't take up with the idea of a little brother, or at least, that's what Momma told me last night.

Momma is doing really well a little over a week after her knee replacement. She is currently in the intensive physical therapy wing of the hospital. She is hoping to go home sometime Friday.

Work is starting to slack off, finally. I'm glad about that. Our afternoons are still really busy here though. But at least they aren't as bad anymore.

I have my first accounting test tonight. I have the review sheet filled out, so I'll start studying it sometime today. I think it will be fairly easy, although I don't expect as good a grade this semester as last. This stuff is a little more confusing.

Our office is closing for a while this afternoon to attend the University's Fall Convocation. From everything I've heard, it seems like it will be more informal this time around. They are usually just a series of speakers for an hour or so. I'll post any interesting University news later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: