28 September 2006

Bad Service, Bad Product

These two don't always go hand in hand. However they did today. I've been craving a hazelnut mocha from Java City for a few days now, and just haven't had a chance to get out of the office and go get one. (Unfortunately their hours are 7:30-2 M-F.) Well, the bossman had something that had to go to the post office this morning. I decided that this would be my opportunity. I had a legitimate excuse to be on that side of campus.

I wish this hadn't happened.

It wasn't Ms. Frances running the shop when I stopped by, it was some college chick. She was slower than Christmas. You know, the one next century... She cleaned some stuff from the previous customer after taking my order, but before making my order. Needless to say she forgot what I wanted. Then, she couldn't remember it again hallf-way through making it. Then she didn't mix the chocolate milk up good enough. She mixed it up JUST enough to make it all taste nasty.

I know she might have been new or something, but really. There are pictures up there for EVERYTHING! A monkey could have made me a better mocha. The only thing she got right was the amount of hazelnut flavoring to put in. Next time I want one I will go somewhere else if Ms. Frances isn't working.

No comments: