29 September 2005

Notice the New Name???



I went to eat lunch with Josh at Willy T's today and he started calling me Ms. Fressange as we left, so I decided to rename my Blog.
Inez Fressange is a scientist in the anime Martian Successor Nadesico. She spends most of her screen time explaining things.
Josh asked why the doors leaving places are always PUSH doors. I decided to explain that people are always tired and lazy after they eat, so doors are arranged this way so they can just kinda fall on it and the door opens so they can leave. People generally have more energy when they are going to eat, so they don't mind having to pull open a door.
Josh said that this was quality , and he would almost accept it as a reason. He has called me this before because I have a tendency to explain things. I really like to make up stuff to explain those hypothetical questions.....


But anyway, that explains the new name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good stuff sexy! ^_^

Jackie said...

LOL.

That BS disease must run in the family....