28 September 2005

No More..No More..No More

Ok, so I can wish I could chant that in my office anyway. I can never say it enough, this would be an alright place to work if it weren't for the damn students. Right now we have a virus running around our campus network that we have no idea how to clean. That means, any student with that virus is stuck without internet until we do figure out. We would love to leave them on the network and all, but the network would crash it is so bad. Unfortunately, Brandi and I have to listen to these students all day long about how they cannot do their homework for their online classes because their internet doesn't work. Well, use the EFFIN' computer labs on campus. There is a reason we pump money into the things. It's for STUDENTS to use for school and play. So why can't they just be reasonable???
I know, I'm whinning...But at least I was able to purchase my new book today, High Druid of Shannar: Straken. I so can't wait to start reading it. It's really short though, I don't think any of the other books have been this short. But oh well. I'm sure it will be great. It's going to be the first book I've read in a few weeks. I stay busy with stuff for school. But right now school is just going to have to wait for a little while. I want my book!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, just needed to rant for a minute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more Cory. Hopefully, everything will get better with the crazy network. Love ya, Brandi

Jackie said...

Sorry you're having so much trouble with all that stuff. Hopefully you'll have it fixed soon!

But you know, Macs very rarely ever get viruses.

Just wanted to point that out. ; )