20 January 2006

Yes....It's been FOREVER!

Ok, so I haven't posted in forever. I've been a bit busy, and a lot sick. But I won't suffer everyone several weeks of details.

Work has been incredibly busy this week. Classes started Tuesday and things have just been awful. I've been putting in 9 and 9.5 hours days. And not really even managing to keep the office kept up!
Of course, I had the bad luck to miss all day yesterday with a migraine. I still have it today, but it isn't quite so bad. It kinda sucks though cause I was looking forward to those extra hours of pay. I might just have Derek go ahead and put a whole 8 hours of personal time in instead of trading my extra hours. I could definitely use the money.

On a good term, I got my W2 form today and did my taxes during lunch. I'm getting $237.00 back this year!!!!!!!!! I've always had to pay nearly $200 in the past. Needless to say I am THRILLED! Of course, I'm going to be putting it all on bills. I would have more taken out of my check, but I think having more during the year is a little better.

I've started in a new Dungeons and Dragons game. I love my character! She's an elven fighter warmage. We've only met once, but we had lots of fun.

I can't think of anything else just offhand. Just let me know if you want to hear about anything in particular!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sorry you had a migraine. Hope you are much better now.

You did your taxes during lunch????

Those simple days will soon be over, sis! I've got to call and get the $$$ we spent at the pharmacies, plus call the pediatrician & eye dr. to see how many times Ashleigh went there. Because the co-pays don't even figure into the deductible that we met, so I'm pretty sure we have enough medical to claim. Plus the mortgage interest.......hope we get alot back!!! Glad you aren't paying in this year!